Friday, July 2, 2010

Paris, dammit

Because using profanity in a title is cool.

Hurray, I'm back! (heavy sarcasm)
Alright, what happened? I'm back from budapest (for good, but it ain't). It's hot, sticky and muggy. The city hates you. The people all feel like if they didn't walk directly in your way, you wouldn't get the GENUINE paris experience. Oh, and who could forget the delightful metro, with its urine-perfumed stairs, which seem to go down only so they can swing right back up 10 meters on. Who designed this city? M.C. Escher?

On a happier note, I get to see my friends, who make me forget that paris sucks. It is so nice to walk down the street after 8 pm and not have to fight through throngs. And they do have some great meatshacks (kebabs). Vive la republique.

2 comments:

  1. Screw you, Paris is great. You have just lost the habit. You'll be loving it again soon. It loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it just wants you because Paris is an attention-whore.

    ReplyDelete