Tuesday, July 6, 2010

France, dammit

So it turns out that in spite of my Canadian/Romanian citizenships, I am still working illegally here (probably).  Isn't that great?  I've been paying taxes for the last, oh, 9 months now, but an illegal immigrant.  Whoo!

And when do I get to find this out?  After having worked again a little today.

It's the thought that counts.  The mind-boggling, administrative-minded thought.  Prepare yourself for an incredible odyssey through administrative hassle!  I'm already dreading it.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok man. It's not so bad.

    How come you are working illegaly? Explain that while I call the cops on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, right. YOU calling the cops on ME. Because we all know you're the very model of civilian legal rectitude (sounds like rectal, doesn't it).
    XD

    ReplyDelete