Thursday, November 19, 2009

From Poland with ser (polish for cheese)



What a lovely country.  And the food!  Well, I seem to say that everywhere.  Though I always mean it, and I DO know good food.  This time I had a special treat though.  I was the president's neighbour!  Me!  Imagine!  No, seriously, check out the pics.  To the right, my hotel.  The big palace-looking building in the background.  Note the short white building beneath it...



Which is a wing of the presidential palace!  Though, to be fair, I didn't much care for the neighbours.  The area's really nice though!  And check out a few more pics after the jump!
So here we have the Old Town on pic 1, then the famous symbol of Poland, the royal palace, and finally yours truly in front of the so-called pelican building.  Be sure to check out my other pics on my Flickr page!  The link is http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_bodi/



No comments:

Post a Comment