Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On the road again

I was all too grateful for the past week's breather at home, in my own bed.  Which is probably why I did my level best to stay in it as much as possible.  That, and the fact I have no chair in my room.

Now, I've once again hit the road, as the prospect of financial incentives (aka, money, cash, gimme-gimme-gimme) is hard to resist.  Next stop, Brussels.  Then Switzerland (4-5 cities in all, plus daily road-trips).  Then Budapest.  Followed, in theory for now, by Prague.  Then Paris for about 2 days, tops.  Then Brussels again.  And then, maybe, a bit of time off.  None too soon.

There was even the possibility I might fly off to Tunis again, instead of Prague.  This way I score fewer airmiles, which I do so love (yes, I see the George Clooney analogies too) but get to travel in a slightly more coherent way.  Slightly.

Signing off for now!  Oh, and free wifi in first class on the train is lovely.  As is the onboard meal.

1 comment:

  1. :) What? Free wifi in the train? OMG, hit the alarm, the Spanish railway system has been topped by foreign powers!! Their trains are better!!

    :) Man, hope you get some rest soon... I'm getting a bit the next few weeks! When do I see you again?

    Oh, and miles and george clooney are cool. I'm going to use miles next year too, I think. Wizzair's

    ReplyDelete